Sunday, January 24, 2016

It's been forever!

I feel bad for not updating regularly but every time I go to write something, I feel bad for all my friends still fighting infertility.

So I will keep this short and sweet because I remember wanting to know how my friends were doing with their pregnancies but I didn't want to know every detail!

I am currently 31 weeks 1 day and doing pretty well. Baby girl is measuring on track and seems to be healthy! I am dealing with a lot of non-dialating contractions and have been ordered by my OB to take it easy til our appointment on Wednesday.

As of right now, baby girl is transverse so she's causing me a lot of round ligament pain. There's still lots of time for her to turn herself head down and we won't be making a determination about whether or not a c-section should be scheduled until 2 weeks before my due date. I've been assured that even then, she can still change position so it's just a game of wait and see!

The nursery is pretty much ready, my shower was last weekend and we have everything we need. Now we are working on the extras that make life easier.

I stalk you all and think of you often. Know that I am quietly rooting for you to join me on the other side soon!

4 comments:

  1. It's great to hear an update. Hopefully she turns around for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry she's causing you pain by being transverse. My fingers are crossed that she'll turn head-down soon. Thanks for the update :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think of you often and am getting excited that you're getting close! Glad all is looking good. Sending love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you day! Hope you're doing well!!! update when you can! -- KL27 from BBC :)

    ReplyDelete