Saturday, July 11, 2015

PUPO!

On Thursday we transferred two beautiful hatching embies that melted my heart. The transfer went perfectly, my lining looked fantastic and I almost peed on the table! LOL When they had me lay back at an angle after it was over, I had to pee so bad, I was holding myself and DH went out and got my nurse and asked for a bed pan. I just couldn't hold it! So, I relieved myself in the bed pan and then went back to relaxing for a bit.

DH and I just stared at the frozen image of our transfer on the screen, held each other and cried. DH is too cute, he made me a bed in the back of our SUV so I could comfortably lay down the whole drive home (2 hours) and I immediately hit the couch when we got home. My RE says bed rest for three days so I am binge watching and laying around which is harder than it sounds. I'd love to get up and go for a walk!

Late Thursday night I got some pretty severe cramps that freaked me out and woke me from a dead sleep but after about 20 minutes, they went away. Yesterday, I just felt twinges but today, the cramps are back with a vengeance and feel like AF cramps.

What scares me is that today is the day AF would normally arrive. So having AF cramps is scary. I am absolutely terrified and every time I go to the bathroom I am afraid I am going to see blood. I think all these meds (PIO, Estradiol, Crinone) should keep my period away but why have I been cramping all day? I am gonna loose it if AF shows today before my embabies have even had a chance. I'll feel like I killed them. :(

Please send me prayers and sticky vibes, I am kind of freaking out!

7 comments:

  1. PUPO!!!! I am so so excited and hopeful for you!!! And yes it is a total mindfluck with the cramps, hang in there. I have EVERYTHING crossed for you! Sending all the sticky vibes! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done and done!! Stalking you as hard as I am FXing for you...so yeah, that should say a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about you all month. FX that the cramping is a good sign, I had something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful news!! Prayers for you and the embryos growing inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being PUPO!!! Snuggle in little embab(ies)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being PUPO!!! Snuggle in little embab(ies)!

    ReplyDelete