Saturday, March 21, 2015

ICLW - I'm Back at it!

"Blogging is a conversation and comments should be honored and encouraged." - Stirrup Queens

Today is the start of March, 2015's International Comment Leaving Week or ICLW.

Welcome, if you have never been here before, and welcome back if you are joining us again! I haven't participated since October, because my blog reading and writing died off a bit. We weren't cycling anymore so every post felt like I was regurgitating the same things. Also, I had to lay off my sales manager and take on his duties which took some getting used to!

So, where are we now? Well, we tried to get into an IVF study, but after getting preliminary accepted, we found out they were closing the study early. Truthfully, I was heartbroken; it seemed like that would be our only chance, but as it always goes with IF, I carried on. We are still saving and fund raising to try and save enough money to do our first IVF cycle. We try on our own, every cycle, but with a blocked tube and scar tissue from endo and my laps, we don't get too hopeful. In fact, I don't even prematurely test anymore, which is probably a good thing because it was getting to be an addiction.

So, welcome! Take a look around, check out some posts and leave a comment so I know you were here and can follow your journey as well!

1 comment: