Friday, June 6, 2014

Arg! I've used up all my creativity!

Well, I have now confessed my deepest secret to: My parents, my sisters and my Aunt. Everyone who needs to know now knows. One sister responded via text and the other texted and called. Both are being very supportive.

My newest dilemma (because I always seem to have one) is trying to find a good name for my new, public blog. I used up all my creativity in naming this one and I LOVE the name, but obviously cannot use it twice! Everything I have come up with just sounds too common or not very "us."

I've thought of:

It Takes a Village: Our Quest for IVF

Dreaming of a Family

One Day Closer, Our Infertile Journey

Infertility Wasn't Part of The Plan

The Story of Us: Striving for IVF


But I just don't really LOVE any of them! I just can't think of anything clever.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on coming out to all the key people! I'm so happy to hear that they are all being supportive. As far as your new blog name goes, I like the first one best (it takes a village). Give it some time. The right name will come to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cici :) I really like the, It Takes a Village, too!

      Delete
  2. Hopefully you feel some relief after sharing your news with your family. The blog name? I don't think I can help with that one. I agree with RunCC37 to give it some time. Your subconscious is always working, so it might just come to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely has, it's odd talking about it all so openly now, but really nice to have everyone's support. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm glad everyone is being supportive. As far as title, I think the It Takes a Village part, but don't love the quest for IVF. What about something like It Takes a Village: the Quest for Baby (insert your last initial here). I'm sure you'll find the perfect title!

    ReplyDelete