Monday, May 5, 2014

Here I Go Again

What is it with my IF brain that makes me a crazy women? Even on a natural cycle, the second I saw FF mark my O day, I started symptom spotting. It is out of control ridonkulous.

My logical brain says, "Uh dummy? There is no way you could possibly have any symptoms of anything (besides being crazy)."

My IF brain says, "Ooooooooo! Was that a pinch? Was that a tug? Could be your uterus stretching!"

Maybe I should go back to school and become a scientist who researches what causes the brain to act this way and make a pill to stop the crazy obsessive thoughts. I bet I could make MILLIONS!

4 comments:

  1. Let me know if you come up with that pill! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's impossible to shut it off, and doesn't seem to matter how many times we've experienced it. I'm sorry, dear!

    ReplyDelete