Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Feeling... off


I'm 4dpo here of a natural cycle which was forced upon me by the powers that be at Blue Shield. Why they can't seem to communicate with my RE's office is beyond me. I even called them and while they said my cycle was covered, they didn't get in contact with my RE's office in time to get me in for my baseline! I think I am just going to have to get used to only being able to have medicated cycles, every other cycle. *sigh* Such is life. I am not very optimistic about this cycle, being that I such at creating mature tiny human eggs but there is always that little glimmer of hope in the back of my mind that says, what if?

From about 9 last night I have felt off. 4 dpo is way early to have any symptoms but I just don't feel right. I feel car sick and have cramps. Nawt fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment