Thursday, October 17, 2013

Impatience... not a virtue

Before I got out of bed this morning I decided to stop feeling bad for myself. I think that maybe I was trying to protect myself from the worst by thinking the worst. Really, I just need to be prepared for the bad while still staying positive about what could be.


As for a POAS update, I tested this morning (9dpo) and the line actually looks slightly darker than yesterday's line. Since yesterday's was quite a squinter, I did not expect a line today. The one on the right is this morning's. The one on the left is yesterday morning's. I'm not really sure what to think of it and know that rather than speculate, it's probably better to just test again tomorrow and see what happens (see! I'm doing better already). But, for posterity's sake I figured I would upload the pic anyhow! It's probably still my trigger and booster and probably has something to do with me drinking less water than usual last night but ya never know!



No comments:

Post a Comment